What aesthetic wears baggy clothes? (+ Inspo around 60 USD)---
When it comes to fashion, there’s no denying that baggy clothes are having a moment right now.
Whether it’s an oversized blazer, a roomy dress, or an extra-large hoodie, baggy fits are the latest must-have for any fashion-forward wardrobe.
Women everywhere are embracing the look and we’re here to tell you why this aesthetic is so popular and how to style it for winter weather.
What aesthetic use baggy clothes?
Baggy aesthetic is usually called it’s own aesthetic now - no matter the details of the vibe you go for.
If you are looking for a list of other fashion aesthetics where you can get creative with oversized clothes, here’s some food for thought:
- Tomboy chic: Tomboy aesthetic is the aesthetic where you dress like a young lad. There’s some room for baggy clothes, but you should keep it elegant, closer to school uniforms.
- Grandpa chic: Similar idea as tomboy chic, but plainer and more casual. Think ugly beige loose jumpers and baggy denim.
- Y2K: All sorts of Y2K vibes are great for baggy clothes, especially baggy jeans. The aesthetic originated in the 90s with the hip hop boom, so Y2K is always a good idea for baggy style.
- Kawaii: While the cute kawaii aesthetic is not all about baggy clothes, you get to wear the oversized cute ugly sweaters.
- Minimalism: As long as you choose your materials well, there is some space for oversized clothes even in minimalism.
Your body = your decision whether to show it
At the heart of baggy clothes is an air of confidence. Whether you’re wearing a pair of baggy jeans or an oversized t-shirt, the look communicates that you don’t need the male gaze to feel good about yourself.
And also, that you don’t care what other people think of your clothing choices.
You’re owning the look and that’s something that many women find empowering. Plus, baggy clothes can be surprisingly flattering. They can hide imperfections and create curves in all the right places.
Another reason why women love to wear baggy clothes is their versatility. Baggy clothes can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
For example, an oversized blazer can be paired with jeans and sneakers for a casual look or with a skirt and heels for a more dressed-up look. It’s also easy to layer baggy clothes with other pieces in your wardrobe for extra warmth during the winter months.
If you’re looking for tips on how to style baggy clothes, especially for colder weather, here are some ideas.
All clothes here below are around 60 USD.
• Layer up! Start with a long-sleeved top or oversized sweatshirt, then add a jacket or coat on top for the extra loose-on-loose style.
• Play with proportions. Use oversized pieces to balance out tight-fitting bottoms like skinny jeans or leather trousers.
• Statement baggy outfit calls for statement chunky accessories. A belt can help cinch in a roomy dress or tunic and statement earrings can add some sparkle to an otherwise plain outfit.
• Have fun with textures. Try pairing different fabrics like velvet with the 70s corduroy or chunky knitwear with smooth leather for an eye-catching contrast.
• Go bold with color. Baggy clothes provide the perfect canvas for experimenting with color and prints. From plaid to stripes, there are plenty of options to choose from!
So that’s about it – all the reasons why women love to wear baggy clothes and tips on how to style them even for wintery weather. With these tips in mind, you’ll be ready to rock this trend in no time!
#baggy #aesthetic-trends #y2k #around 60 USD