Title necklace is by Grecmuse (Etsy)
For centuries, pearls have been synonymous with femininity and luxury. From ancient Egyptian queens to modern-day brides, pearls are a classic accessory that is loved by all women. The gentle sheen of pearls adds a timeless elegance to any look, making them the ultimate accessory for any woman.
When it comes to pearls, the classic white round pearl is the most popular and widely recognized. These perfect spheres of beauty represent purity, innocence, and a classic style that never goes out of fashion. But pearls come in many other shapes, including baroque and irregular shapes, which add a unique and modern twist to your look.
This (expensive) set by ByNevalJewelry is made of baroque pearls.
The beauty of pearls is that they can be worn with any outfit. Whether it’s a classic suit or a modern dress, pearls will add an elegant touch that will make you stand out in any crowd. The soft sheen of pearls creates a subtle shimmer that is both romantic and sophisticated. It’s no wonder why so many people love the gentle sheen of pearls.
But don’t think that you have to wear a dress or skirt to accessorize with pearls. You can make any outfit look more feminine by adding some pearls. For example, if you’re wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, you can add some pearl earrings or a pearl necklace to create an interesting contrast. The combination of soft femininity and edgy chic can be truly striking.
If you’re looking for affordable pearl jewelry, go either for fake pearls or for the real thing, but choose a design where there’s just one or two pearls per necklace. The pearl is what makes the item expensive, so when you limit the amount of pearls, the item will usually not be that expansive.
There are plenty of great options on the market that will still make it a stunning piece! See just below.
Interesting and affordable chunky chain with couple of pearls by AUROUSATELIER (Etsy)
Here’s a curated list of pearl jewelry that will add a unique touch to your wardrobe:
- Pearl Stud Earrings – There are heaps of pearl studs all over Etsy, and all of them are very affordable. I liked these raw-looking ones with the art deco element.
Natural pearl studs by AdityaJewellersL (Etsy)
- Pearl Waterfall – Add some extra glamour to your look with these beautiful pearl drop jewelry pieces.
- Pendant Necklace with a Baroque Pearl – A classic pendant necklace is timeless and elegant, but the baroque pearl will give it avant garde look. Baroque pearls have an irregular shape which can look very aesthetic.
Affordable pearl pendant from NewwayJewelry (Etsy)
- Pearl Chain – A pearl necklace adds a 50s wifey touch to any outfit. You can find them in both classic and modern designs too - the modern vibe usually comes from baroque pearls or with the use of heavy, punk-ish chains.
Another way to use pearls on a chunky chain by BezalelDesignShop (Etsy)
- Pearl and Beads Ring – A pearl and bead ring is a very boho and off-the-wall but stylish addition to your jewelry box. Try to stack three or four of them together for a bolder look.
Golden beads and pearls by SoelleJewelry (Etsy)
Whether you’re looking for real or fake pearls, there’s no denying the timeless elegance they bring to your look. Pearls are the perfect way to add femininity to any outfit, and they never go out of style!